Our mediums are 6 5/8″ in depth. Boxes are milled with 5/8″ frame rests, and deep profiled, uppercut handholds that are easy to grip and allow water to run off the bottom.
Select: A grade that is truly "selected" which allows only very small tight knots and no deviations in the joints, rabbets, or hand holds. Our woodenware is manufactured from hand selected Ponderosa pine. Each board has been carefully moisture-metered to assure its proper moisture content before it is precision milled into the finished product.
- Handholds are taper cut for easy gripping
- Moisture metered before cutting to prevent warping
- Uniform interlocking joints for strength
- Ponderosa pine from the Northwest, the best wood for the job
- Uniform frame rests provides the proper "Bee Space"