Return & Refund policy for equipment and beekeeping supplies
Rocky Mountain Bee Supply LLC. warrantees its equipment to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not cover damage to equipment arising from alteration, abuse or use of product for other than its intended purpose.
All merchandise is shipped "F.O.B. Shipping Point". This is a legal term that means all merchandise becomes your property as soon as we give it to the freight carrier. The freight carrier is responsible for complete and safe delivery of your merchandise. It is your responsibility to inspect the merchandise when it is delivered and to file a claim with the carrier if your order is missing or damaged.
Reporting Order Discrepancies
Check all orders immediately upon receipt and contact us within 7 days to report any discrepancies or defects. Please call to coordinate with Rocky Mountain Bee Supply LLC. if you need to return or replace an item.
We accept returns under the following conditions:
- Call Rocky Mountain Bee Supply LLC for Return Authorization
- Item must be in good condition
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt
- Original receipt is required
- In most cases a restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any protective wear whatsoever. Please double-check your sizing or order a size larger.
- We cannot accept returns on hazardous materials
- We cannot accept returns on equipment that has been used
- We do not issue refunds on services rendered to include consults, classes, and honey harvesting services.
- We do not issue refunds or replacements on live bees (nucs, packages, or queens). Once you have departed the property with your bees, we cannot take them back, resell them for you, or issue you a refund.
Please return the merchandise along with your sales receipt and Rocky Mountain Bee Supply LLC. will refund the purchase price along with all transportation charges.
When a situation occurs where Rocky Mountain Bee Supply LLC. is shipping another product to you as replacement for damaged or incorrect product, there may be an additional charge for the new product sent and a credit applied at time of the return of the incorrect product.
Missing or Stolen Packages
Once your merchandise is turned over to the shipper, you must contact them for any missing or stolen packages. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages. We can only provide tracking of the packages through the shipper. It is your responsibility to resolve issues through the shipper.
Our liability is limited to the purchase price paid for any item. We make no warranty or representation, express or implied and expect that all products conform to the description provided by the manufacturer on sales literature or product labels.
Due to many state and local codes and regulations regarding sales, construction, installation and use of products for certain purposes, we cannot guarantee compliance in every situation. We attempt to assure that all products comply with state and local codes and regulations, so before you purchase and use a product please review both the product application and local codes and regulations. Be sure that the product, its installation and its use will comply with those codes and regulations.