IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY. WE DO NOT SHIP PACKAGE BEES. Please make sure we have the correct e-mail and phone number of the person picking up the bees. You must bring a drivers license or other valid ID to pick up your bees.
***If you select in-store pick up and it prompts you for a date, select any date available. Pickup will still be on May 7, 2022. ***
- 3# package
- A mated Italian Queen reared for gentle nature, honey production, and over wintering
- A package of bees consists of 3 pounds of bees, a new, mated queen in her cage, and a can of sugar syrup for the journey. The queens and bee packages are produced in Northern California and shipped by our supplier in a climate controlled truck.
- State and Local Sales Taxes are added at check out.
Scheduled Delivery Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022 at Rocky Mountain Bee Supply, 24 S. Walnut St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905 (719) 375-5094 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
In-store pickup only on date of delivery. WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT "HOLD" packages. If you cannot make the pickup, it is YOUR responsibility to notify us and make arrangements to have someone pickup and install your bees.
- The pickup date is subject to change due to weather...you must be flexible.
- We cannot switch your pickup dates with someone else.
- We will inspect your package with you at the time of pickup to ensure to your satisfaction that the bees are healthy.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR REFUND POLICY ON LIVE BEES: https://rockymountainbeesupply.com/pages/refund-policy-for-live-bees
- Install your package as soon as possible. Your queen needs to be hung in her cage between frames in the middle of the bottom box and remain in her cage for a 2 to 3 day period to ensure that she is accepted by the colony. Please watch the video on how to install your package: https://youtu.be/zJplmynh_0g
DO NOT RELEASE YOUR QUEEN TOO EARLY. After the introduction period, you may remove the cork and release her into the box. We are not responsible if your queen flies off. Please view the video on how to release your package queen: https://youtu.be/yfmy6qawwDU
- PLEASE FEED YOUR PACKAGE A 1:1 SYRUP WATER AND DO NOT LET THE FEEDER RUN DRY UNTIL YOUR BEES HAVE SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDED TO TWO DEEP BOXES. FAILURE TO FEED YOUR BEES CONSISTENTLY WILL DIMINISH THEIR CAPACITY TO DRAW OUT WAX COMB AND EXPAND WITH ENOUGH RESOURCES TO SURVIVE THEIR FIRST WINTER.