- 3# package
- A mated Italian Queen reared for gentle nature, honey production, and over wintering
A package of bees consists of 3 pounds of bees, a new, mated queen in her cage, and a can of sugar syrup for the journey. The queens and bee packages are produced in Northern California and shipped by our supplier in a climate controlled truck.
- $140 plus tax (State and local sales tax)
- Scheduled Delivery Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021 at Rocky Mountain Bee Supply, 24 S. Walnut St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905 (719) 375-5094 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- In-store pickup only on date of delivery. WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT "HOLD" packages. If you cannot make the pickup, it is YOUR responsibility to notify us and make arrangements to have someone pickup and install your bees.
- The pickup date is subject to change due to weather...you must be flexible.
- We cannot switch your pickup dates with someone else.
- It is recommended that you inspect your package at the time of pickup to ensure your satisfaction that the bees are healthy.
- When you depart the store with your bees, we cannot issue any refunds.
- If you decide you don't want your bees for whatever reason, it is YOUR responsibility to find another buyer.
- It is very rare, but on occasion a queen may die in transit. We should have a very limited number of replacement queens on hand if this should happen. We recommend you check your queen prior to departing the store premises. You must notify us immediately if you discover that your queen has died prior to installation.
Please Review our Refund Policy for Live Bees: