- A mated Italian Queen reared for gentle nature, honey production, and over wintering
- $141 plus tax (State and local sales tax)
- Scheduled Delivery Date: April 25, 2020 at Rocky Mountain Bee Supply, 24 S. Walnut St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905 (719) 375-5094 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- In-store pickup only on date of delivery. WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT "HOLD" packages. If you cannot make the pickup, it is YOUR responsibility to notify us and make arrangements to have someone pickup and install your bees.
- The pickup date is subject to change due to weather...you must be flexible.
- WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. We cannot switch your pickup dates with someone else.
- WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. It is YOUR responsibility to check your queen and bees upon pickup. Once they leave the property, they are YOURS.
- WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. If you decide you don't want your bees for whatever reason, it is YOUR responsibility to find another buyer.
- WE WILL NOT REPLACE YOUR QUEEN. Double check to make sure your queen is alive in her cage before you leave the property. If you discover your queen is dead after you leave the property, you will have to pay to replace your queen.
A package of bees consists of 3 pounds of bees, a new, mated queen in her cage, and a can of sugar syrup for the journey. The queens and bee packages are produced in California and shipped by our supplier in a climate controlled truck.